Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sister Roadtrip 2014


This past weekend I had the most lovely time spending it with my favourite people from college! Who have later turned into the sisters I never had. I would like to dedicate this post to them. After a year of not seeing them and our lives heading on into different directions, it has been hard to see each other. We use to go from seeing each other every day to barely at all. It's a sad thought, but none-the-less we have kept in touch. I am happy to see all of us moving on in such different and amazing directions. This weekend was nothing different from our usual selves; weird, loud, crazy, and always super hungry. We sound like a bunch of 5 year olds....lol (I swear we're more mature than that)
Starting off on Friday, Megan and Cristina got here and it was the rush to finish the cupcakes for our Cupcake War at my library! The theme was books and I chose to do Alice in Wonderland. But among me, were some very impressive cupcakes and not to mention DE-LI-CIOUS!

MY CUPCAKES!




Yes, those are 50 Shades of Grey themed!

Our cupcake picks

And the aftermath...
Afterwards, we headed to the mall and did our shopping together. I swear we wait for once a year to come to do our shopping sprees at American Eagle and Aerie. Thanks to Cristina! But this is the last year, alas, she is moving off to Seattle!
This was also my first trip out with the new POTSie wheelchair I got for better energy saving. It actually looks like Cristina is going to kill me....

Also, during their time here, they got to meet the man and we tried playing Munchkins with them, but uh, there were drinks present and that was too much going on to focus. So we just played a round of bullshit.




Finally, after three days of fun, we said our farewells. Alas, when I was giving them a tour of Scranton. Bea needed to find her Dunder Mifflin sign. I knew the billboard sign wasn't up, but luckily we found one in the mall for her to take a picture with. Her love for The Office is pretty extreme :)