Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Graph It Out


Graphs are a glorious thing. Someone in our POTS group on fb has found/made this one! I'll keep it posted in the POTS tab on the sidebar for future reference! 


Another thing about graphs is they are used in showing statistics in said areas. This week I've been researching stats on library science and teen programming in particular because I am heading into a problem I don't exactly know how to deal with or confront. Salary. I've been told that they couldn't offer me a new salary due to it not being budget time, but then again, I don't even know what sort of salary I will be getting or if I'll be paid back-paid for the work I am doing now. I love the job and the position, but I also like being paid for the work I am doing as well. Dealing with teens isn't the easiest of tasks. 
I have a meeting with the boss tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.