Sunday, September 14, 2014

Breezing into Autumn

Autumn is coming in and now I can start getting rid of these cool wraps. They're great for the heat, but alas my favourite time of year is here! 


AUTUMN! 


With the incoming of a new season, I've been trying to find a better job. It's been hard and disappointing in the area we're currently living. It's not very flourishing with culture and art. But until it's time to move on, I've been painting once again and getting art back into my life. It's super important to me. It's always been a part of my life and it's kept me grounded for a long time. But in the chaos of the last two years of my life, I haven't done it much, or at all. Here's to my autumn goals.

A painting for my mum that's shes' been begging for.

A sewn doggie costume! I haven't sewn in a LONG time; probably high school. It was for Oktoberfest. 

I'm so looking forward to this season and the holidays coming up. I don't think I've been so excited for the holidays since forever!